Hawaiian Trip for Two
Whether you’re meeting her for the first time or you’ve been married for 20 years, Honolulu has everything you need to make an impression from candlelight dinners to romantic sunsets. Fire up the romance and make your time in paradise a trip to remember. Relax to the calming waves of Waikiki, hold hands under the stars at Waimea Bay, or enjoy a couple’s massage overlooking the bay. More than 112 miles of powder white beaches and endless adventure are waiting for you in Honolulu.
- Tandem Surfing at Queen’s Surf Beach – Cozy up on a surf board and paddle out to catch a wave together. Rent a surfboard from the stand at Queens Surf beach and ride the same waves as ancient Hawaiian royalty.
- Le Bistro – This old-world French bistro is worthy of romantic special occasion dates. Candle lit table, low lit ambiance, and white table cloths make up the romantic atmosphere. Try the escargot and foie gras.
- Hawaii Luxury Car Rentals – Cruise around Oahu in an exotic luxury sports car for the day. Select from a stock of glamorous cars, like Porsche, Viper, Lamborghini, Corvette, Ferrari, Fisker Karma, and Range Rover.
- Paradise Cove Luau – Located on a 12-acre oceanfront setting, the Paradise Cove Luau is the most popular Hawaiin shows and features wonderful fire studded performances under the stars and mouthwatering food.
- 4Play – Ignite the fire with your newly found dance skills. Free salsa and merengue dance lessons are offered by salsero Phillip Duong and you can’t miss the Grammy-winning band son Caribe on Wednesdays.