· Escargot poppers—Not your typical pupu found in Hawaii, and not the typical way that escargot is served. Escargot is cooked in a delicious garlic sauce, and served atop a warm, light puff pastry.
· Apple, walnut, and brie quesadilla—A great option for vegetarians, or anyone who enjoys gourmet flavors. The thyme infused honey drizzle on top will have you reaching for more!
· Braised beef sliders—Deliciously melty little sliders served on King’s Hawaiian rolls (these are a happy hour special, not always on the menu)
· The Caprese Salad—light, refreshing, and packed with fresh basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, and a fantastic balsamic reduction.
· The Epic Classic Burger—everything you’ve ever wanted in a burger, served on brioche with an avocado bacon spread. Enough said.
· Miso Butter Fish—melt-in-your-mouth perfection, delicately flavored.
· Braised Beef Short Ribs—The dish that made me like short ribs, these are even better than the short ribs offered at the bigger steakhouses, and they’re priced more reasonably. Enjoy these incredibly tender short ribs with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies!
· Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies—bacon, it’s not just for breakfast anymore.
· Blueberry Bread Pudding—a fun spin on traditional bread pudding, this is true comfort food.
· Chocolate & Peanut Butter Molten Cake—the only way a chocolate molten lava cake could get any better? Freshly baked with peanut butter added!
We recommend starting at the cozy bar for an affordable and delicious happy hour from 4:30-6:00 pm Monday-Friday. Happy Hour includes creative cocktails and delectable pupus at reduced prices. Then, choose a table near the window if you like to people-watch, or a table in the main dining area of the restaurant for a more formal dinner. There is also a private room you can rent out if you wish, for parties. Don’t forget to ask your server about chef’s specials and the daily catch! Call 808-587-7787 or visit http://restaurantepichawaii.com/index.html to make a reservation or view their menus.